This article will be updated 24/7, until the end of the concert with all the information you will need! 🙂
It’s finally happening. #SMTownInDubai #SMTownDubai #SMTLDubai #SMTOWN IN DUBAI!
Our favorite artists are already making their way to our fair city.
Our favorite fansites are posting airport previews! https://twitter.com/theseoulstory
There are previews out for everyone, all 13 acts attending!
If you haven’t gotten your tickets already for the concert tomorrow, you can still get them:
- physically at UAE Exchange branches
- other outlets listed here: https://dubai.platinumlist.net/ticket-outlets
- online at PlatinumList
- online at the Dubai Calendar app
- online at the Dubai Calendar website
How to get there:
There will be plenty of parking, but beware that there will be a lot of people coming down for the event so traffic would be an issue.
IF you don’t drive, or don’t plan to – don’t be put off by the fact that there is no metro close by. Taxi or Careem would work but there are also 2 RTA buses that service the Autism Rocks venue, 66 and 67. The bus stop you’re looking for is Al Ain Road, Ahazij Underpass 1. Click here to see how to get there from where you are.
For the way back, 117 Live has organized free shuttle buses to 3 locations: Deira City Center, Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates which depart from 9:30 PM from the bus rank.
- Print out your tickets and have your ID and the card you used with you so that there are no issues at the door
- The weather high is 36°C so dress for warm weather and plenty of sunshine! Don’t forget about sunscreen if you’re going early, or when doors open which is 4pm. Sunset is around 6:40pm so we get about 40 minutes of concert in daylight.
- Get your survival kit ready! Make sure you’re not carrying: cameras, selfie sticks, outside food or beverage incld bottled water, stools, chairs. Get ready to post a ton with your phone!
- You don’t want to carry too many things unless you’re in VIP since it’s all standing and it’ll get in the way of fangirling/boying XD
- Have cash with you in case you need to visit the 15 amazing food trucks that will be at the venue.
That’s it from us! We hope everyone has a fun time tomorrow.
Editor in Chief of WhatTheFigs.com
Freelance Food Stylist and Content Creator.
Started a food blog that turned in a lifestyle + beauty website.
Skincare junkie, esp K-Beauty – cause it’s cheap, effective and has great ingredients.
Posts about Korean Culture known as Hallyu. (K-food, K-beauty, K-entertainment, etc).
Still talks about food but is now more selective.
Is a spend thrift ^^’ .